Smilies for miniConf
Because miniConf is compatible with Pidgin smiley theme packages
, there are many smiley packs out there in the internet for you to use.
Some download sites:
To install a pack, follow these steps:
- Download pack (usually a .ZIP file) and extract it.
Note: some archives are not compatible with Windows Explorer, some you might want to use 7-Zip for them.
- Go to your miniConf settings -> Appearance -> Smiley theme, Click "Install...". The folder C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\miniConf\Emoticons will open.
- Copy your new smiley folder to the Emoticons folder.
- After that, there should be this folder: C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\miniConf\Emoticons\<name-of-icon-set>\ containing lots of *.png files and a file called
- Go to miniConf and choose the newly installed theme from the Dropdown list (you have to restart miniConf to have it appear there)